- Memoriam site from department of engineering at ASU https://ecee.engineering.asu.edu/2020/03/in-memoriam-nongjian-nj-tao/.
- Obituary announced on ACS Sensors by Stuart Lindsay https://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/acssensors.0c00663.
- Obituary announced on Nature Nanotechnology by Josh Hihath and Stuart Lindsay https://www.nature.com/articles/s41565-020-0686-5.
- A tribute published on ACS Nano to highlight NJ Tao’s majestic pieces of science and technology https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsnano.0c06017.
- A special issue of ACS Sensors is dedicated to NJ Tao https://pubs.acs.org/toc/ascefj/6/2.
- Due to COVID-19, Nongjian Tao Memorial Services is tentatively scheduled on September 12, 2022.
- In honor of Professors Nongjian Tao and Stuart Lindsay, a symposium was held at Electrochemical Society meeting in October 10, 2021, https://www.electrochem.org/ecs-blog/focus-issue-on-biosensors-and-nanoscale-measurements. screenshots of symposium attendees are shown below.